Saturday 8 October 2011

My absence

Dear readers,

During the last months I have been busy teaching, working, attending classes, and various other daily tasks. What makes my current situation all the more frustrating, one of my various college classes has forced me to create a second blog - one I post journalistic pieces on, which I am required to do for class. This has caused the current neglect I am treating my blog with.

I still enthusiastically write fiction, and this seems to be the only place I can truly put it out there for others to read. In the time of my absence I have written a few short stories. Some better than others, but that's hardly relevant. I will post these stories shortly, and various journalistic articles for the people interested.

Point is: I'm incredibly lazy, and it's something I plan to work. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll descent into madness, brought on by a profound feeling of self dissatisfaction.

Be patient and you'll all have something to read during the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment